What the F**K is social media
Found this great presentation by Marta Kagan on Slideshare.net.
Another eye opener for you guys/girls out there who hasn’t really understood what social media means to the future of communication.
A couple of qoutes from the presentation:
- Only 18% of TV ad campaigns generate positive ROI
- 90% of people who can skip TV ads, do
- The average person is exposed to 3000 advertised messages a day
- Only 14% trust advertisements
- 78% of people trust the recommendations of other consumers
- 36% think more positive about companies that have a blog
- 32% trust bloggers’ opinons on products & services
- 96% of the millenials have joined a social network
So, what are you waiting for?